Release the Kraken! (on a stick?!!?!?)


Hello!


This blog would be unusual, because it's very rare to see me  eat seafood. I never liked eating seafood because of the fishy smell. I just can't eat them. But today, I would eat one. My family wasnted  another food trip/Food adventure. We went to Liberty Food park,  the food park that was featured on my first blog., to experience this famous Squid on a stick. 

RELEASE THE KRAKEN! (on a stick?!!?!!?)



Here comes the beast, the fried squid on a stick. Damn!!!! The Presentation pleases my eyes! Truly Eye and for sure belly appetizing! This beast comes with vinegar as it's dip. They even have a mini-scissors with it to cut it into smaller pieces. Now, I  have regretted the time I hated seafood. This food is an eye opener. The juiciness and oil was so perfect. I love this!  






This beast is served on Liberty Food Park, at the Seasclusive booth!
Take some time to visit, you won't regret anything!



-The Food Guy Jeybezz



Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post