Gelato on a Cold Weather.



BRRRR!! The weather is cold brought to you by Typhoon Odette. But a hungry tummy cannot be  stopped by a typhoon. After watching the movie "Seven Sundays", My parents and I, decided to go for an ice gream. I didn't know why they craved for an ice cream during the cold weather, it's a bit weird. But I cant disagree because it's free! Let's go!


My mother told me to buy two cups of Gelato. I didn't know what flavor to pick so I have picked one of the best sellers and the flavor below it. I've ordered  New York Cheescake and Cookie Dough.



(1st picture is the New York Cheescake, 2nd one is the same with an Instagram worthy angle, and last one is Cookie Dough)

The Gelato was really good. The New York Cheesecake was really creamy, it also has some sour taste like the cheesecake dessert.  The Cookie Dough is also good, it has the same taste of Selecta's Rocky Road flavor, but this one has dark chocolate on it. I  just love the bitterness of it.





Indeed, Walang tatalo sa gelato ng BLW 14.
Visit them at the Liberty Food Park!


- The Food Guy Jeybezz










Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post