An Experience of Liberty.

FOOD ALERT! FOOD ALERT!

Last week, I had the chance to visit a newly opened food park here at Dagupan City. The food park is named Liberty Food Park. The location of the said food park is a place where you can get into easily. If you're from the city, you can ride jeeps that has the "downtown" route or if you have extra cash you can just ride the tricycle. Here is a guide for you. 


If you have arrived to the location, you will be seeing a place full of lights, graffiti(s) on the place. All Aesthetically pleasing. You will not only be amazed by what you see, but also what you hear. The said food park has live bands that could help you relax while you enjoy the foods available. Here are photographs of the facade of The Liberty Food Park and live bands.
 
Let's Start the Food Sesh. Before I went to the place, I was craving for burgers. They had a lot of variety of food. But because I had no enough money, I've only grab the burger. I have ordered their Cheesy Bacon Burger. It sure did cost a lot for a burger, and as a student. But it's taste was a taste of heaven. The cheesy flavor was really there, the bacon was very delicious. It's all worth the cost. Here are pictures of it before I ate the whole thing. (Instagram purposes)



 So I'll end the blog here! Don't forget to visit to Liberty Food Park!
Thank you for reading!


 

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post