Foods from the land of the Oppas.

Annyeong!

Your food guy and oppa jeybez(jabez) is here once again! Sorry for the late update, week has been busy for me. But no need to fear, food guy jeybezz is here!

Our family, the De Vera(s) is a huge fan of korean food.We really enjoy eating spicy foods especially my father. We always go to this restaurant called the "Korean Food Haus" infront of PHINMA University Of Pangasinan. but today, I won't be featuring the Korean Food Haus where we usually go, but a bigger and newly opened korean restaurant that is also owned by the same owner!


It's the Namgang Korean Grill Restaurant!


lezgowwwwwwww!



 When we enter the place, we knew that it is truly newly opened because there were no much people yet and they are still installing the resto's CCTV system.

Let's go on to the ordering part, my parents ordered  a sea food shabu-shabu without me knowing it.  I was just notified when the cooking peripherals and the uncooked sea foods were served. 


 


I don't really like eating sea food so i've asked my parents if they could give me money to buy what I want, then they did give me money because it was also their fault lol.

I have ordered Kimchi Rice with Egg and a Powerball (Triangular-shaped filled with rice and Tuna/Kimchi according on what you prefer to be on it wrapped with sea weed.)  

 


The Kimchi rice was so good because the the Kimchi suits well with the special rice that was used in preparing this. The Mix taste of sourness, sweetness and spiceness was there. I just so love Kimchi! And now on my Powerball,  i've picked tuna on it. No more words! THE TASTE WAS MAJESTIC! The Mayonnaise and the tuna fits together! Perfectly!

And back to my parent's order. The Sea food Shabu-Shabu.

  I didn't taste their food because i really dont like sea food. but up here is a photo and a video of them preparing their food.

And after hours of eating, here it is.



 

WAZAAAAK! 

 

This ends the  Korean food blog! Thank you! 

-Food guy jeybezz


 






 










Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post